PUBG MOBILE

Hi friends my name is Shubham this is my first post of my first blog friends I want to discuss with u about the game PUBG MOBILE this game and has been played most of them in whole world I would directly want to come on the topic that I know it the best for me and for you too as it content the best level graphics and playing I want to say that after an update on 19 August 2018 and after the end of season 2 most of the people stopped playing pubg due to the season reset as they were offended because the people who were at the top and in the conqueror they to came at the platinum tier and this made them sad I would like to give my own example I was on Ace tier and after season ends I directly jumped back to platinum tier this was the worst thing of the season and I request that in season 4 the tier should remain the same

Thanku!
By Shubham jain

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PJBG MOBILE ALL ABOUT THE SMG😊

HOW TO JOIN ROOM IN PUBG MOBILE

PUBG MOBILE ALL ABOUT PISTOLS